Fair Trade Certified Iced Coffee
A refreshing caffeine fix
It's reaching temperatures of 100 degrees where some of us live, but that shouldn't stop you from enjoying your daily caffeine fix with a delicious cup of Fair Trade Certified coffee. Even though it might be too warm for a cup of hot coffee, it's never too warm for an ice-cold glass of delicious, Fair Trade iced coffee.
- 1 cup coarse-ground Fair Trade Certified coffee beans
- 4 1/2 cups water
- Mesh strainer (with large coffee filters if desired)
- 4 teaspoons of Fair Trade Certified Sugar
- Take coarse-ground coffee beans and combine with water in a container or bowl
- Cover and let sit at room temperature for 8-12 hours or overnight
- Pour through mesh strainer (with large coffee filters if desired), and repeat until grounds are removed from coffee
- Place in refrigerator until chilled
- Serve over ice and enjoy with 1 teaspoon of Fair Trade Certified Sugar (or your favorite creamer) and stir!