Sriracha Shrimp Burger
This slightly-spicy burger makes a healthy option for burger night, and best of all, the shrimp burger patty is already made for you. Made with whole Del Pacifico sustainable, wild-caught blue shrimp, these patties can be frozen until dinner time, then cooked in the oven, cast iron pan, or on the grill until crispy to achieve that same crunchiness as a deep-fried shrimp burger. Top with your desired toppings or follow this simple recipe.
Recipe appears in: Fair Trade Recipes That Are Perfect for Summer
- 4 Del Pacifico Fair Trade Certified™ Shrimp Burgers
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 2 tsp capers, chopped
- 1 tsp creamy jarred horseradish
- 1 tsp fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- Brioche buns, brushed with butter and toasted
- Red onion, sliced
- Butter lettuce
- Sriracha, or your favorite hot sauce
- Make the sauce by whisking together mayo, yogurt, lemon juice, capers, horseradish, and parsley.
- Bake the shrimp burgers according to the package directions.
- To assemble, take a small amount of the sauce and spread it on the bottom bun. Lay the shrimp burger onto the bun and top with Sriracha, onion, and lettuce. Place on the top of the bun. Serve.