Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
All the decadence of cheesecake, packed into ripe, juicy strawberries
These fancy little bite-sized treats are simple to make and even more fun to eat! Adapted from All Recipes and made with Fair Trade Certified ingredients.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Fair Trade Certified confectioners' sugar
- 2 TSP Fair Trade Certified vanilla
- 12 large Fair Trade Certified strawberries, hulled
- 2 TBSP graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Fair Trade Certified semisweet chocolate chip squares (optional)
- 1 TSP canola oil (optional)
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Beat together the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, and vanilla extract in a bowl until smooth.
- Spoon the mixture into a piping bag fitted with a large round tip.
- With a sharp paring knife, cut a cone shape out of the top of each strawberry to leave a small hollow.
- Pipe about 1 tablespoon of the cream cheese filling into each strawberry, making sure that the filling overflows a bit out of the top of the strawberry.
- Place the graham cracker crumbs into a shallow bowl. Dip the filled side of the strawberry into the graham cracker crumbs, coating the exposed filling with crumbs.
- Melt the chocolate and canola oil in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring after each interval, until warm and smooth, 1 to 3 minutes (depending on your microwave).
- Dip the unfilled ends of the strawberries into the melted chocolate and place on the prepared baking sheet; refrigerate until set.